24" Tube Axial Ventilation / Exhaust Fans
Jenny 24" Tube Axial Ventilation / Exhaust Fans are belt driven from the outside of the air tunnel. Easily exhaust fumes, smoke, dust, abrasive and corrosive atmospheres. Exhaust underground vaults and conduits.
Removes excess heat and gases from work cells. Used for heating or air conditioned air transfer in large buildings.
The Jenny belt driven tube axial fans require minimum maintenance and provide years of dependable service and are designed to operate in any position.
All units are delivered completely assembled for easy installation.
· Exhaust fumes, smoke, dust and abrasive and corrosive atmospheres.
· Belt driven completely enclosed in air-tight housing. Motor is out of air stream, designed to meet
· All welded heavy gauge steel.
· Polypropylene airfoil features a sectional 10 wing blade design that is corrosion and non-sparking resistant.
· Either horizontal or vertical mounting.
Heavy mesh construction
Completely enclosed rear of fan
|Model||H.P.||R.P.M.||Shp. Wt.||0"S.P.||1/8"S.P||1/4"S.P.|| CFM
- Can reduce heating and cooling costs up to 50%.