If your facility won't accommodate an Altra-Air HVLS ceiling fan, consider the Absolute Air fan.
This fan creates a directional air flow of extreme velocity that cools all facility inhabitants, controls insects, keeps floors dry and improves employee comfort. The airfoil deflectors are adjustable allowing better use of the airflow. One Absolute Air fan will replace four large single speed panel-aisle fans or up to eight 36" basket fans while it only uses half of the power during operation.
The fans have an optional variable speed frequency drive that will allow its use throughout the entire year.
The Absolute Air fan is the perfect product for winter use on low speed and fantastic cooling in the summer months on high speed. Each fan covers more than 6000 sq. ft. of floor space and can be used on ceilings up to 40' in height.
• Perfect for industrial buildings as this fan can cover over 1393.5 m² and can create an air curtain effect over
large doors. Photo above illustrates fan installed in one of the largest auto factories in the USA.
• Ideal for dairy barns as this fan will provide cow cooling, insect control, drying of bedding and employee comfort.
• Can be mounted on steel post, building column or suspended from the ceiling (All optional).
• Ideal for “high rack aisles.”
• Also ideal for large turkey or hog buildings, greenhouses, factories, warehouses, processing plants and stadiums.
- Each fan will cover a floor area of over 6,000 square feet and can be used on ceilings of up to 40’ in height.
The fans are easily positioned and air pattern can be directed efficiently to cool employees, machinery or livestock.
The fans are useable in any environment but are ideal for greenhouses, factories, warehouses, processing plants, stadiums and agricultural building such as large turkey, hog and cow facilities.